(Feel free to reproduce in whole or in part.)
Sam Gavis-Hughson, founder of Byte by Byte, helps software engineers successfully interview for jobs at top tech companies. He is the author of Dynamic Programming for Interviews, the ebook that shows anyone how to succeed at dynamic programming interviews.
Sam has helped thousands of students through his blog and free content — as well as 400+ students — land jobs at companies such as Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Bloomberg, Uber, and more.
Before founding Byte by Byte, Sam graduated from Princeton University with a BS in Computer Science. After receiving several job offers at top companies, he worked at Yext for 1 1/2 years while building Byte by Byte on the side. At Yext, he conducted dozens of interviews, giving him insights from both sides of the table. In 2017, he left Yext to focus on Byte by Byte full time. He has since been featured on US News & World Report, Simple Programmer, Free Code Camp, Developer on Fire, and more.
Creating courses and online content that will enrich the interview experience for software engineers all around the world, is something Sam strives to do. He believes that by teaching his students not only what to learn, but how to learn is the key to their success with landing great jobs at top tech companies.
Sam's Featured Publications
- What Can You Do With a Computer Science Degree? – Yahoo Finance & US News & World Report
- Episode 341 Sam Gavis-Hughson – Developer on Fire
- Top Online Software Engineering Degree Programs – Best Colleges
- How to Make Progress While Studying for Coding Interviews – Free Code Camp
- What Matters is the Trajectory Inside a $15k Product Launch – Growth Lab
- How to Solve Any Dynamic Programming Problem – Learn to Code with Me
- How to Ace Your Behavioral Interview – Simple Programmer
- Learn Any New Skill Without Getting Overwhelmed – Simple Programmer
- Preparing for a Technical Interview – Lucid Programming
- Where Are They Now? Sam Gavis-Hughson – Ask Pat
- Dynamic Programming, Coding Interviews, and How to do Them with Sam Gavis-Hughson – Angel Free IT
- Life Long Learning with Sam Gavis-Hughson – The Cheerful Mind
- Jim in the Hot Seat – Everyday Developer
- The 9 Books Every Computer Science Student Should Read – Fupping
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Content That Sticks – Primoz Bozic